Finishing up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewYorkDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question. I'm minoring in math and I'd like to get my B.A. in it one day. I wont be able to at my current college. My question is, can I attend any college or university after graduation and complete the last credits and they award me a degree in mathematics?

Members don't see this ad.

As long as your previous math credits transfer to the new college/university to fulfill their specific degree requirements, yes.

Usually the degree-granting school has a requirement that you finish a year's worth of coursework there. Check with the math department at a school you might go to.

Usually the degree-granting school has a requirement that you finish a year's worth of coursework there. Check with the math department at a school you might go to.

^^^ Yes.

NewYorkDoc, if you're already really close to finishing the Math Major, why don't you see if you can stay at your current school for one more semester and pick up the remaining classes?