SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Finishing up

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by NewYorkDoc, Apr 28, 2007.

  1. NewYorkDoc

    NewYorkDoc 2+ Year Member

    Dec 10, 2006
    I have a quick question. I'm minoring in math and I'd like to get my B.A. in it one day. I wont be able to at my current college. My question is, can I attend any college or university after graduation and complete the last credits and they award me a degree in mathematics?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Vvandenn

    Vvandenn Member 2+ Year Member

    Jul 16, 2006
    As long as your previous math credits transfer to the new college/university to fulfill their specific degree requirements, yes.
  4. DrMidlife

    DrMidlife has an opinion 10+ Year Member

    Oct 30, 2006
    Usually the degree-granting school has a requirement that you finish a year's worth of coursework there. Check with the math department at a school you might go to.
  5. Wanna_B_Scutty

    Wanna_B_Scutty MS1 2+ Year Member

    Mar 30, 2006
    ^^^ Yes.

    NewYorkDoc, if you're already really close to finishing the Math Major, why don't you see if you can stay at your current school for one more semester and pick up the remaining classes?

Share This Page