Firs Aid+ Usmle World+GOLJAN AUDIO ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOGETA

SuperSaiyan
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Firs Aid+ Usmle World+GOLJAN AUDIO ?

Is this enough?
or we need to do more than that?

Members don't see this ad.

Who knows? Just some of the factors that affect "how much you need"
1. How hard you studied the first 2 years.
2. What is your optimal learning style.
3. Ability to retain information.
4. Ability to integrate concepts.
5. Size of genitalia.

sorry i can't be of much help... i'm just a lowly 2nd year using those resources you mentioned and planning to use more. will it help? who knows. at least i have a big wang...

Not to mention that no one on this forum ever defines "enough." Enough to pass? Enough to break the national mean? Enough to apply to integrated plastics with confidence?

enough for what?
i guess i'll agree with the above post that board scores directly correlate with penis size.

Members don't see this ad :)
1-enough to pass?
2-enough to get more than 200?

Not to mention that no one on this forum ever defines "enough." Enough to pass? Enough to break the national mean? Enough to apply to integrated plastics with confidence?

I believe something like 98% of US medical students will pass, so stop worrying so much. but I'll assume you're aiming for a 290+, in which case you should start worrying.:thumbup:

but the thread topic is asking which resources to use, which means you are starting your prep. did you expect 80%'s right off the bat?

I don't think you should expect to rock the exam with just going over those resources, but it also depends on how well you retain information and how many times you go through it. If you read FA and understand it 3 times and Goljan audio twice (for example), and really use a question source, then you can expect to break 220 pretty confidently. Use them and take an NBME halfway through your studying and see how you do. If you are above where you want at the halfway point then you can rest assured that your method is working for you. If not, you have time to change it up and improve some more. I know some people who used only FA and Qbank and got 220's, so it depends on you.

Some of the questions look very similar to those in UW, and some concepts where right on the target.
Did bad 330 but theres hope

Let me stop my break and go back to study.

I'm taking another NBME in april I will take number 2

My % has increase :D

FA+ Goljan+UW
and when I'm bored, frustrated, tired,sad, tommy concepts from valuemd:cool:

In my last 500 questions 54%, not so great but compare to those 40's I will take it any day.

How are you guys doing with UW?

My % has increase :D

FA+ Goljan+UW
and when I'm bored, frustrated, tired,sad, tommy concepts from valuemd:cool:

In my last 500 questions 54%, not so great but compare to those 40's I will take it any day.

How are you guys doing with UW?

congratulations :thumbup:

i have just been doing tons of questions. Kaplan. RR has a good question book for path. stumbled across smashstep1.com for additional 700 or so questions. BRS for physiology and biochem. I drew out all the biochemical pathways... First aid obviously. Boards and Wards for pathophys review... The amount of material is overwelming!!! Lippencott for pharm....

My average for the last 10 tests of 50 questions, unused, timed and random is 50, so definitely improving, but rather slowly. Still not where I want to be scores wise but at least I am out the 40s, free at last!