First Aid book question

Discussion in 'Step I' started by vdubpower, Oct 11, 2002.

1. vdubpower

vdubpower Senior Member

I was wondering, does anyone know how much difference there may be in the First AID 2002 for part 1, versus the first aid 2003 which will be printed in december. my thing is , i wanna start board study mid december, but im wondering if i should wait to buy the new one or just get the 2002 now and get going....

also , does anyone have a an opinion on the step up review book, learning by ssystems by mehta

thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. theodore

theodore Most kind beast around

I have the 2001 edition, and a friend of mine has the 2002.The only difference was basically a couple more pages with photos in the 2002 edition. I don't think it matters.

4. mary

mary Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You can do awesome on Step 1 using the previous year's version of First Aid and Step Up. A friend and I used those two books alone for review, and NMS questions and Body Systems Review for questions and we both did awesome. You don't need to spend a fortune or take a course to do well. Just know those two books VERY well and do lots of practice questions. I highly recommend Step Up- we used that to organize our studying out of First Aid since the systems based review made much more sense to both of us. Good luck!
    Mary

5. vdubpower

vdubpower Senior Member

excellent, thanks everyone, i figure i will start in december with the first aid books,and step up book and add on stuff with the brs series.....i have found those quite useful