FIrst Aid Express or USMLERx Flash Cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StressedMedStud

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one use First Aid express or Usmlerx Flash Cards? Anyone find it useful?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know much about the cards but I have taken a look at the First Aid Express videos. There are some good ones and average ones, but in your case you already did DIT also I don't think you will really gain much from them. I wouldn't start them now being so close to comlex.

I don't know much about the cards but I have taken a look at the First Aid Express videos. There are some good ones and average ones, but in your case you already did DIT also I don't think you will really gain much from them. I wouldn't start them now being so close to comlex.

yah you're right, thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Im doing rx express right now as my final super first aid review before my exam in about 29 days....i think its good....it really depends on the guy who is giving the lectures some are good and some aren't so good....but one thing i like about it as opposed to dit is its not as time consuming....you have enough time to read first aid on your own with it and do qbanks if you wish unlike dit which took basically the whole day to complete

Im doing rx express right now as my final super first aid review before my exam in about 29 days....i think its good....it really depends on the guy who is giving the lectures some are good and some aren't so good....but one thing i like about it as opposed to dit is its not as time consuming....you have enough time to read first aid on your own with it and do qbanks if you wish unlike dit which took basically the whole day to complete

Thanks! Do you know exactly how many hours it is?

like some of the other posters above, i agree that you should not be looking at comprehensive video review series after having done one already. you should be doing questions, questions, questions! The only exception would probably be the kaplan pharmacology videos. I personally didn't use it, but I heard great things from my friends who did. they compared it to pathoma but for pharmacology

True I can see where you guys are coming from but for some people (like me) I get so distracted while just reading first aid by itself that I need it spoon fed to me...this way every minute is accounted for and you don't wander off...Im not sure about the op but I exhausted my qbanks, and felt going thru them second time wasn't beneficial, guess it just varies person to person

No problem...it's around 30 hours

So First Aid express has videos that goes over the whole first aid book in 30 hours???

I just looked at their site and it said it has 100+ hours of videos. i'm confused?

If first aid express goes over whole first aid book in 30 hours i will get it.

So First Aid express has videos that goes over the whole first aid book in 30 hours???

I just looked at their site and it said it has 100+ hours of videos. i'm confused?

If first aid express goes over whole first aid book in 30 hours i will get it.

Yes I have the same exact question?? Is it 30 hours to go through the whole first aid? Their website does say over 100 hours. Please someone explain what the deal is.