First Aid for the USMLE Step I 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rc80

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good evening!

This posting is for osteopathic students interested in working for First Aid for the USMLE Step I 2006. We are the editors of the book and we are looking for an osteopathic student to help us edit the material in Section I regarding the COMLEX. This e-mail is directed at those who have prepared for and successfully passed the COMLEX with excellent scores and who feel can offer valuable insight from the osteopathic perspective. One author will be chosen to perform 3-6 hours of work on the relevant material in the upcoming edition of First Aid. This contributor will be acknowledged in the book when it comes out in December. Forward all responses to [email protected] and include an updated resume.

Thanks for your interest.

Rohit Chandwani, M.D.
Ali Ozturk M.D.
Editors, First Aid for the USMLE Step I 2006

Members don't see this ad.

rc80 said:
Good evening!

This posting is for osteopathic students interested in working for First Aid for the USMLE Step I 2006. We are the editors of the book and we are looking for an osteopathic student to help us edit the material in Section I regarding the COMLEX. This e-mail is directed at those who have prepared for and successfully passed the COMLEX with excellent scores and who feel can offer valuable insight from the osteopathic perspective. One author will be chosen to perform 3-6 hours of work on the relevant material in the upcoming edition of First Aid. This contributor will be acknowledged in the book when it comes out in December. Forward all responses to [email protected] and include an updated resume.

Thanks for your interest.

Rohit Chandwani, M.D.
Ali Ozturk M.D.
Editors, First Aid for the USMLE Step I 2006

No offense but shouldn't you recruit people for First Aid for the COMLEX for this purpose? I found it incredibly odd that some podiatrists had "updated" the 2005 edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1. It seems like you're trying to cross all fields and exams with a large blanket. USMLE Step 1 already encompasses a huge market. I don't want to read about how to pass the GRE science sections in the 2009 edition.

I'd appreciate hearing your comments as to why the book is spreading its horizon.

P.S. FA is the best book on the market in my opinion. I'd love to see it keep improving.