Quantcast

First Aid NBDE Part 1 3rd Edition and First Aid NBDE Q&A

Improve your medical skills and win cash prizes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

customx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling both copies of First Aid NBDE Part 1 3rd edition and First Aid Q&A. The study guide is virtually brand new. I purchased it new last August and wrote on about 15-20 pages. The Q&A contains at least 800 practice questions with detailed explanations of each answer choice. Unfortunately this book is marked with pencil and all the questions have answers circled. I still found it to be useful because the answers circled are not all correct, so I completely disregarded them and answered them myself on a piece of paper. I'm looking to get $75 + shipping (which shouldn't be much if I send it via USPS media mail) for both books. PM me if you're interested.

anujnbde2017

Reaction score
Selling both copies of First Aid NBDE Part 1 3rd edition and First Aid Q&A. The study guide is virtually brand new. I purchased it new last August and wrote on about 15-20 pages. The Q&A contains at least 800 practice questions with detailed explanations of each answer choice. Unfortunately this book is marked with pencil and all the questions have answers circled. I still found it to be useful because the answers circled are not all correct, so I completely disregarded them and answered them myself on a piece of paper. I'm looking to get $75 + shipping (which shouldn't be much if I send it via USPS media mail) for both books. PM me if you're interested.
I need your material..

can you give me some more information about your material..
you can call me at 352-989-6383