first aid pages per day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docstep1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ideally how many hours are needed to go thru first aid 50 pages?? Its almost like a second pass....can anyone give me a better approximation? Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

A bit off topic. I tried FA. I'm considering to substitute FA with something else. I find it too dry material and hard to read and memorize. Honestly reading a kaplan step 1 was much more entertaining and more details that you remember because it is written in a less dry manner. Kaplan is still not the best. i'm still trying to figure out something else to chose as a major prep material

Ideally how many hours are needed to go thru first aid 50 pages?? Its almost like a second pass....can anyone give me a better approximation? Thanks in advance
My second pass, during dedicated, I would do 10 pages an hour and finish a section per day. The first pass you should give yourself more time than that.

Reactions: 1 users
My second pass, during dedicated, I would do 10 pages an hour and finish a section per day. The first pass you should give yourself more time than that.
10 pages per hour!???? That's great!!!!
So that way is it possible to finish first aid in a week?

Members don't see this ad :)
10 pages per hour!???? That's great!!!!
So that way is it possible to finish first aid in a week?
I took one day off per week for catching up and took another day where I didn't study First Aid so that I could do a practice test, and finally did all the pharm separately over 3 days. So, it took me 3 weeks to read first aid cover to cover during dedicated. I then focused on weak areas for my third pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I did 10 pages an hour, sometimes it took me longer depending on subject... so about 70-78 questions a day of UWORLD, and then maybe like 20-30 pages of FA, then a chapter of pathoma (reading). All of these (questions, reading) were focused on a particular subject.