First Aid's own Q bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wings4Marie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use this Usmle Rx Q Max?

Basically its FA's own Q bank but the difference is that for each question after the explanation they superimpose the actual page from FA that applies to that question. Seems like a great idea since the key to this exam is 'Questions and FA'. This puts them both together so you do the Q and then see the page in FA.

You can do a trial run on their website. It's a little pricey but I was impressed with this trial run or 'test drive' as they like to call it

http://www.usmlerx.com

Members don't see this ad.

What it is this an advertisement???

I hate to admit it, but Vikas Bhushan and Tao Le are geniuses...........they put out a new ed of FA each yr (and lets face it, even if you got the new ed at the time of starting school, you still want the LATEST one before your Step 1, so you fork over more money), just came out with 2 new 'side' versions - Cases and Q&A, have a website for questions - USMLERx........and another one - Stepprep..............they are just minting money aren't they?

They're probably sitting on a penthouse right now chugging Dom and having a solid good laugh at our expense...............

I hate to admit it, but Vikas Bhushan and Tao Le are geniuses...........they put out a new ed of FA each yr (and lets face it, even if you got the new ed at the time of starting school, you still want the LATEST one before your Step 1, so you fork over more money), just came out with 2 new 'side' versions - Cases and Q&A, have a website for questions - USMLERx........and another one - Stepprep..............they are just minting money aren't they?

They're probably sitting on a penthouse right now chugging Dom and having a solid good laugh at our expense...............

I bet Goljan's living large too. :D