First (and most RANDOM) Mcat dream

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scotties123

GrandMacDaddy
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im not even taking my mcats for another 3 or so months and Im already dreaming about it lol. This one was quite interesting. I went to the testing center, completed the physical sciences section in under 10 minutes, and then for whatever reason, during my 10 minute break I handed in my mcat as "complete". I get in my car, realize i have 3 other sections of the mcat to complete, then run back in. I get my exam back, go back to the testing room, and Im told im too late so it has to be graded as is. Funny thing is, I somehow scored a 12 6 12. cant really argue with that considering i did PS in 10 minutes and didnt even do verbal or BS. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I consistently dreamt that I've missed the MCAT, am late by 45 minutes or something like that. I had those dreams two-three months ago several times and woke up freaked out and ready to run to the test site. Now i'm taking em in two days, and thankfully no such dream has haunted me yet...

Yeah, my dreams always had scores that did not add up to the MCAT experience in the said dreams.:laugh: Or sometimes, they simply did not add up at all. Like this one time I dreamt that I had had a 9 or something on every section, and then it all added up to a 16.:laugh:

i had a dream that I scored 15's on the BS and PS and a 4 on VR...that would suck if it really happened

Oooh i just remembered last week I did have one MCAT dream, and surprisingly and happily it was positive. I don't remember how I did on the individual sections but I got a 39 and i was elated and screaming. That could never happen to me in real life, but it was nice feeling it in my dream.
I'm going to take it as a good sign for the exam!