first batch of boston interview pls post your experiences here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rodent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
today was the interview of first batch at boston..those who got interviewed pls post your feedback here..we are all curious..adn good luck to all:thumbup:

thanks in advance
rodent

Members don't see this ad.

hello,
yesterday i attended the interview in boston. there were about 9 of us.
it is a very cool interview. every body there were very friendly, from the director,staff,students...
it started at 9:30 with breakfast,later a senior student gave school tour, then Dr.ashayeri adressed us about the program.followd by interviwes.
Dr.ashayeri, Dr.Janet peters and Dr.Anitha goyel.
its a one to one open file interviw. we will be intervied by any one of the three.
the interview lasted for 15-20 min and were only very general questions about our background,clinical experiance, dental goals,about ur scores...nothing much.this is one of the cooolest interview s i can say. so dont worrry at alll.
later students joined us for lunch and u can ask them any number of questions...they are very friendly.
finally the financial advicer talked about finance,loans...
that it ... it went very smoothly

thanks for sharing ur experince..good luck:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for posting ur experience rag. all the very best to u.

Hey rag I saw you in the last year boston acceptance thread.:confused:

hello,
yesterday i attended the interview in boston. there were about 9 of us.
it is a very cool interview. every body there were very friendly, from the director,staff,students...
it started at 9:30 with breakfast,later a senior student gave school tour, then Dr.ashayeri adressed us about the program.followd by interviwes.
Dr.ashayeri, Dr.Janet peters and Dr.Anitha goyel.
its a one to one open file interviw. we will be intervied by any one of the three.
the interview lasted for 15-20 min and were only very general questions about our background,clinical experiance, dental goals,about ur scores...nothing much.this is one of the cooolest interview s i can say. so dont worrry at alll.
later students joined us for lunch and u can ask them any number of questions...they are very friendly.
finally the financial advicer talked about finance,loans...
that it ... it went very smoothly

thankyou so much rag and congratulations for the interview..a very good luck to you,who interviewed you..what are your stats..can you write any questions you remember..is there anything we are supposed to learn about the school before hand..your advice would be a great help..thax in advance.:thumbup:

thnks a lot rag!!...am sure u did well.
Even i thought tht u were already accepted last yr..anyways,
CAn u tell us a little more about BU...any pros and cons?

good luck!!

Hope the rest 8 ppl also did well. good luck to u all.kindly post ur interview feedbacks..

hi friends,
reg Boston,i heard they take students who cross 250 in TOEFL,but i have only 243.is there any one whom u know got applied or accepted with that score.plz help me ...

hi friends,
reg Boston,i heard they take students who cross 250 in TOEFL,but i have only 243.is there any one whom u know got applied or accepted with that score.plz help me ...

you know what ...go ahead and try your luck..you never know with these universities.what is your nbd and gpa?

My experience at the interview
The interview went well. There were 9 of us. The process started late at 9:30 went on till 3:30. We started with breakfast and one of the final year students took us on a tour of the college.

Dr Ashayeri gave a brief introduction about the school and the program. After the lecture some of us were interviewed before lunch and some after lunch.
There were three interviewers, Dr Ashayeri, Dr Peters and Dr Goyel. After lunch we had session with a lady from the student financial services.

So the end of this month I will know what the verdict is. Dr Peters interviewed me, she was very nice. She had previously reviewed my file and she wrote down questions she had about my application and asked me to clarify.(The questions are highly individual based on your application)

All the fellow interviewees it was nice seeing all at the interview.:)
All the very best too you guys and gals

I'd also be interested to hear what everyone thought of the school. Did you like their facilities? Curriculum? Did the students you met seem happy to be there? How did they compare with other schools you interviewed at?

My experience at the interview
The interview went well. There were 9 of us. The process started late at 9:30 went on till 3:30. We started with breakfast and one of the final year students took us on a tour of the college.

Dr Ashayeri gave a brief introduction about the school and the program. After the lecture some of us were interviewed before lunch and some after lunch.
There were three interviewers, Dr Ashayeri, Dr Peters and Dr Goyel. After lunch we had session with a lady from the student financial services.

So the end of this month I will know what the verdict is. Dr Peters interviewed me, she was very nice. She had previously reviewed my file and she wrote down questions she had about my application and asked me to clarify.(The questions are highly individual based on your application)

All the fellow interviewees it was nice seeing all at the interview.:)
All the very best too you guys and gals

thank you so much smile designer...good luck to you..hope it goes well for everyone.:thumbup:

hey guys,
I had my interview at BU on the 12th. It was really cool. nothing to worry about. Dr. Ashayeri interviewed me. It was hardly for 10 minutes. just a personal interview. so no need to worry about anything- for the next batches going for the interview.

good luck everybody!!!:thumbup:

hey guys,
I had my interview at BU on the 12th. It was really cool. nothing to worry about. Dr. Ashayeri interviewed me. It was hardly for 10 minutes. just a personal interview. so no need to worry about anything- for the next batches going for the interview.

good luck everybody!!!:thumbup:

congratulations shraddha...thanks for your input and good luck to u too....did they ask any questions related to bu..like its history..or what made u select bu or why would u like to come to bu..out of nine just three have written...rest pls share your experiences..we all appreciate your contribution
thanks..and good luck to all
rodent:thumbup:

hi every one this is samba, i posted my experience as rag, rag is my frd and by mistake i posed in her name as i was using her pc. i stayed at her place during my visit to boston. as u all know rag is first yrs student in boston.

the interview experience is cool, all general questions from ur application about ur clinical experience, future goals...thats it. i cant remember of any tough question or anything so guys dont worry

my interview was a short one. nothing related to school's history or anything, I had to just specify a few things that I liked in BU. thats it.

Hi
I had my interview on 12 oct .everyone there was very friendly and helpful.
Dr Ashayeri took my interview. She was cool and very nice which made me so much relaxed. She asked me few questions related to my applications. It was more like a conversation ,so just be relaxed and be yourself.
All the best to all.

you know what ...go ahead and try your luck..you never know with these universities.what is your nbd and gpa?

hi rodent,
my score is 88 and gpa 3.67.

anyway thank u