first interview is over!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johndean11229

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all, i just got back from my first interview at west virginia, it was torture driving 9 hours but i def think it was worth it. the school is really cool for anyone who doesnt mind rural life. the town is actually very artistic, with many galleries, which i thought was cool. as for the school, the students were awesome!!, they were all trying to play with my head, but in a fun way. the interview was awesome, and interview feedback.com is def a great resource. the website did give away a few of the questions that they asked me. so one is down, and three more to go for now!!! if anyone has any questions about the school or the interview, just write...good luck everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations Johndean, it sounds like you'll be an interview pro by the time you get to AZ and NOVA... I'll be seeking you out for pointers... :) Congrats again!

johndean, unfortunately I won't receive a secondary from wvsom until my mcat scores arrive next month. Can you contact me and give some insight on the content of the secondary? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey rchrest, wvsom does not give secondaries until you get an interview, on this secondary is pretty much the basic questions about yourself, nothing you havent answered in other secondaries before...hope this helps

John, WVSOM is the only school I'm applying to and I've never seen a secondary. :) Not sure what typical questions are!