First Interview!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maphilips

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:D :D Rush U is the coolest school because they are the first to offer me an interview. What does it mean when they offer an interview only a week after my app is complete? Does that mean I have a strong app or just good timing? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

it means don't overanalyze and just go and rock the inteterview! :)

congrats

Congratulations! Don't forget to check out www.interviewfeedback.com for some excellent info. BTW, when was your application complete?

Good luck and keep us posted on the developments. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats maphilips! Did they give you a choice of dates? Was the interview offer by letter or email? I really hope to hear from Rush soon, they've been m.i.a. so far! Good luck and believe in yourself. :D

Rush emailed me around noon today with a message about the email. My file was complete last Friday, at least thats when they allow status checks. They gave me a choice of many dates both before and after thanksgiving. :)

Rush emailed me around noon today with a message about the "interview, not email :rolleyes: " . My file was complete last Friday, at least thats when they allow status checks. They gave me a choice of many dates both before and after thanksgiving. :)

Congrats on your interview invite!! :D Make sure to add it to the threads "Interviews: snail mail vs. e-mail" and "Schools requesting interviews." You'll be amazed (or maybe not) at what an organized bunch we are! :)

Oh, you can edit your posts by clicking on the little pencil icon. ;)