First Interview!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by maphilips, Oct 25, 2001.

1. maphilips

maphilips Member

:D :D Rush U is the coolest school because they are the first to offer me an interview. What does it mean when they offer an interview only a week after my app is complete? Does that mean I have a strong app or just good timing? :confused:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. coop

coop Senior Member

it means don't overanalyze and just go and rock the inteterview! :)

congrats

4. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Congratulations! Don't forget to check out www.interviewfeedback.com for some excellent info. BTW, when was your application complete?

Good luck and keep us posted on the developments. :)

5. MedPuck

MedPuck Made

Congrats maphilips! Did they give you a choice of dates? Was the interview offer by letter or email? I really hope to hear from Rush soon, they've been m.i.a. so far! Good luck and believe in yourself. :D

6. maphilips

maphilips Member

Rush emailed me around noon today with a message about the email. My file was complete last Friday, at least thats when they allow status checks. They gave me a choice of many dates both before and after thanksgiving. :)

7. maphilips

maphilips Member

Rush emailed me around noon today with a message about the "interview, not email :rolleyes: " . My file was complete last Friday, at least thats when they allow status checks. They gave me a choice of many dates both before and after thanksgiving. :)

8. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Congrats on your interview invite!! :D Make sure to add it to the threads "Interviews: snail mail vs. e-mail" and "Schools requesting interviews." You'll be amazed (or maybe not) at what an organized bunch we are! :)

Oh, you can edit your posts by clicking on the little pencil icon. ;)