first interview!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phatty925

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, i got my first interview invitation today and i am so psyched!
it was from albert einstein! has anyone interviewed there already? if so, let me know what type of questions they ask!
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

at MSU!! haha damn i never thought this day would come.

lets celebrate phatty.......lol

Originally posted by jlee9531
at MSU!! haha damn i never thought this day would come.

lets celebrate phatty.......lol

michigan state? when?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by exmike
michigan state? when?

either 10/9 or 10/23 mike.......

im going to compare airfare prices.......and if it isnt too much of a difference i guess i would prefer to do it early............tho i still want some more time prepare.......

what about you??

phatty and jlee,

Congrats and good luck on your interviews!! :) I am so excited for both of you!

Do they really use videos for gross anatomy at MSU. That's what I had heard, but couldn't independently confirm it. :)

why are plane tickets to michigan so damn expensive........

flights to get there on the 8th are around 500 dollars and flights that arrive on the 23rd are around 350...........

damn thats a 150 dollar difference.......i guess im going on hte 23rd.......

Jlee, I am also interviewing at MSU!! I opted for the 9th though... I work at MSU and live in East Lansing, so I really don't have the airfare dilemma.. thank goodness! And as for the video question in gross anatomy - that is not the case. ;)

My first interview too! Einstein in november (need to figure out when). Is it normal to be this excited? I screamed so loud I scared away a squirrel by my window! clap: :clap: :clap: :D

whooooooooooohooooooooo bring it on
Mich State CHM 12/4!!! :D My 1st in how many yrs of tryin :clap:

Congratulations to all of you!!!

congrats lotanna....

chm is really a great medical environment to be in as a student. and when you are there make sure you challenge the ping pong guys to a game. they think they are all badass so you need to bring em back down to earth. ;)

Congratulations, guys!

Best of luck!

congrats lotanna....

chm is really a great medical environment to be in as a student. and when you are there make sure you challenge the ping pong guys to a game. they think they are all badass so you need to bring em back down to earth. ;)

4 sure. I spent many a nights studying in that basement, playin pool, and takin naps while watchin tv, plus its 24/7 access, now isnt that comfort or what :p

Originally posted by lotanna
4 sure. I spent many a nights studying in that basement, playin pool, and takin naps while watchin tv, plus its 24/7 access, now isnt that comfort or what :p

hell yeah...i like the fact that they do have that nice student center..........some other schools dont have.

i was expecting that stuff at the other schools i interviewed but to no avail....

but enjoy your time there. they had some good eats for us and a cool pen!

hell yeah...i like the fact that they do have that nice student center..........some other schools dont have.

i was expecting that stuff at the other schools i interviewed but to no avail....

but enjoy your time there. they had some good eats for us and a cool pen!

hey i sent you a message, pls i need your input :p