First Official Acceptance!! I'm In!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald Jeremy said:
I wish I had a Dad who could "pull some strings". No seriuosly....I do. Way to go Mountainman. You just gave validity to everything I've ever thought about private schools! Temple, huh? Hope you're ready to get your rims jacked in the parking lot! Oh it's OK. Your dad will just buy you new ones!! :scared:

hahahahah

Seriously, when I went up there we visited my aunt and I drove in my dads navigator and the whole time I was touring the school I was thinking to myself whether the wheels would get stolen or not.

Thats so funny! Great minds think alike.

Members don't see this ad.

mountainman6789 said:
hahahahah

Seriously, when I went up there we visited my aunt and I drove in my dads navigator and the whole time I was touring the school I was thinking to myself whether the wheels would get stolen or not.

Thats so funny! Great minds think alike.
Even if this is all just a joke, you are still an dingus.

I think this guy just got rejected from all schools, and he is so pissed that he created some imaginary acceptance and imaginary PERFECT oral sergeon dad....

Members don't see this ad :)
Ronald Jeremy said:
Mountainman's fiance must be really strapped for cash if she's willing to put up with his personality.
He'll make a nice fluffy pillow between the basement of the class and everyone else at Temple. Congrats to everybody else accepted there!!! You all are now guaranteed to not be the dumbest in the class of 2010!!
Oh yea, shes strapped for cash.

haha.

Dont worry everyone, I plan to do everything possible to not go to Temple. I'll go to medical school before I do that.

Its truely a LAST Resort for me.
My kind doesnt go there.

Okasha said:
I think this guy just got rejected from all schools, and he is so pissed that he created some imaginary acceptance and imaginary PERFECT oral sergeon dad....

Whatever. I did get rejected from UOP. Wanted to go there but they didnt even interview me because I only had a 19 on my DAT.

Oh well.

mountainman6789 said:
Oh yea, shes strapped for cash.

haha.

Dont worry everyone, I plan to do everything possible to not go to Temple. I'll go to medical school before I do that.

My kind doesnt go there.

I'm not so sure...

I think mountainman's dad is a oral surgeon, but only in his own vocabulary. Maybe he's called that in the red districts that he works at. You should tell ur dad to put a show up in UOP for all the adcoms there, maybe if they like it enough, they'll take back their rejection. A#$HOLE

Mountainman, you seriously are funny!! :laugh:
Thanks for taking Dec. 1 off everyone's mind, you dingus. I like how you roll.
Why the f**k would you take your pops to Red Lobster or Outback if he's loaded?

Ronald Jeremy said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. holy ***, i crapped my pants laughing.

Ronald Jeremy said:

Duh? Cause thats where we eat at?

Sorry you guys didnt get in today, maybe if you keep harassing me it will help you through until next year when you reapply.

come on you guys. We're all stressed out and are just waiting for that one letter (or phone call) from any school we have a shot at. Still, it is very unfair to bash on a school once you're ensured a spot or just to bash on any school period!

Congrads to the few that have gotten acceptances so far. more is in the mail for everyone else in the forum .. if not today then maybe tommorow or the day after.

ramona_k said:
come on you guys. We're all stressed out and are just waiting for that one letter (or phone call) from any school we have a shot at. Still, it is very unfair to bash on a school once you're ensured a spot or just to bash on any school period!

Congrads to the few that have gotten acceptances so far. more is in the mail for everyone else in the forum .. if not today then maybe tommorow or the day after.

I agree. And Congratz Mountainman. Gluck in future

ramona_k said:

sorry it just bothers me to see a spot go to someone like mountainman when more deserving candidates like yourself are left waiting in the wing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just ingnore mountainman6789 people. He/she will go away once no one replies to his/her lies and ignorant posts!!

Trolls die when they are not spoken to!! IGNORE HIM/HER!!

polarnut said:
sorry it just bothers me to see a spot go to someone like mountainman when more deserving candidates like yourself are left waiting in the wing.
Oh my god, is it true?

Now that I am a dental school student I even feel smarter....

From the labial aspect, the crown of the primary maxillary central incisor appears wider mesiodistally than incisocervically, and this is the opposite of its permanent successor.

Damn, its all coming together now.

Thanks polarnut. Your real deserving. Maybe you should go for a masters degree to make yourself more competitive for next cycle :laugh:

mountainman6789 said:
Oh my god, is it true?

Now that I am a dental school student I even feel smarter....

From the labial aspect, the crown of the primary maxillary central incisor appears wider mesiodistally than incisocervically, and this is the opposite of its permanent successor.

Damn, its all coming together now.

Thanks polarnut. Your real deserving. Maybe you should go for a masters degree to make yourself more competitive for next cycle :laugh:

Maybe I should. My googling skills arent as adept as yours. :laugh:

Hey guys. $5 he doesnt understand a single word in that little passage he scooped out.

mountainman6789 said:
Well we are somewhat loaded. However, I know a ghetto when I see one. I dont care my dad will buy my fiance and me a house somewhere away from the college because I refuse to stay in a dorm or townhome on campus. If he doesnt then I am not goin there.

It is bad too unless your from the ghetto and in that case you don't belong in dental school.
I thought a real man bought his own house and didn't depend on daddy anymore

gatorchc27 said:
I thought a real man bought his own house and didn't depend on daddy anymore

oh he does more than just depend on daddy...

THANK YOU to everyone that congratulated me!! :)

Good luck to everyone! :luck:

B0NKERS said:
THANK YOU to everyone that congratulated me!! :)

Good luck to everyone! :luck:

:D :D Congratulations!!!! Hope I have some good news to share tomorrow. :) :)

polarnut said:
Maybe I should. My googling skills arent as adept as yours. :laugh:

Hey guys. $5 he doesnt understand a single word in that little passage he scooped out.

your probably right, let me see, mesio is towards the midline, distal is away, incisal......

Your not worth my time any longer.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

mountainman6789 said:
your probably right, let me see, mesio is towards the midline, distal is away, incisal......

Your not worth my time any longer.
Can your dad adopt me? I would love to feast at Red Lobster and Outback all the time. I bet your girlfriend, sorry, fiance, can put down an entire Bloomin' Onion before her main course arrives. :scared:

LOL. I get a private messege from non other than mountainman and this is what he had to say: When you get to temple and I find out who you are I am going to smack you bitch. MOther****ing *****.

This is something extraordinary people. I'd imagine his daddy would come over and smack me. :laugh:

Anyway, on the side note, i'm very very threatened. do SDN admins tolerate verbal threats like this on the forum?

polarnut said:
LOL. I get a private messege from non other than mountainman and this is what he had to say: When you get to temple and I find out who you are I am going to smack you bitch. MOther****ing *****.

This is something extraordinary people. I'd imagine his daddy would come over and smack me. :laugh:

Anyway, on the side note, i'm very very threatened. do SDN admins tolerate verbal threats like this on the forum?

Wow, I can't believe someone on here would stoop to such a level of ignorance because they are upset that another got into the school of their choice.

Your name is fitting, you are a nut. Also, you have been reported.

C'mon guys, alpha dog fight is over.

Congrats Bonkers!

mountainman6789 said:
Wow, I can't believe someone on here would stoop to such a level of ignorance because they are upset that another got into the school of their choice.

Your name is fitting, you are a nut. Also, you have been reported.

ignorant? do you even know the meaning of the word? here, i'll define it for you and at the same time show you how you managed to make yourself a total outcast and why everyone dogs on you:

mountainman6789: "I see that you interviewed at Temple, its a real dump huh?"

mountainman6789: "Ia thinka youa shoulda staya ina Canadaa witha thea resta ofa thea #$%#$%$.-A

ahhahahaha"

mountainman6789: "Well we are somewhat loaded. However, I know a ghetto when I see one. I dont care my dad will buy my fiance and me a house somewhere away from the college because I refuse to stay in a dorm or townhome on campus. If he doesnt then I am not goin there.

It is bad too unless your from the ghetto and in that case you don't belong in dental school."

mountainman6789: "Dont worry everyone, I plan to do everything possible to not go to Temple. I'll go to medical school before I do that.

My kind doesnt go there."

mountainman6789: "When you get to temple and I find out who you are I am going to smack you bitch. MOther****ing *****."

and you report me? report me for what? for standing up against jerks like you who pollute this forum with ignorant comments? look around dude, nobody likes you here, except the few really nice people urging us to keep peace. tsk tsk.

Just wanted to say CONGRATS, you've earned it~!

Status
Not open for further replies.