Oct 8, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
I'm taking my first PCAT in January. My weakest area will be quant, and I'm sure I will need to skip the harder calc problems and save them for last. I've never taken a real test on a computer before - I graduated from college 15 years ago. I have taken the 3 Pearson practice tests, so I'm wondering if someone out there could describe for me how the real test is the same or different, specifically how to skip problems and make sure I know how to quickly get back to them. I don't want to accidentally leave any questions unanswered. Thanks in advance.

Nov 17, 2012
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
After you finish the last question of a section you are taken to a page that lists all the questions you have answered and have not answered. Once you see a question listed as unanswered, just click on it and you will be taken to it.

Reactions: HuskerBluejay
Nov 9, 2013
what if you finish a subset on time and want to transfer the remaining time to a different subtest, will that be possible?

Nov 17, 2012
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
what if you finish a subset on time and want to transfer the remaining time to a different subtest, will that be possible?
No, each subtest has a set amount of time regardless if you finish a different section early. You should try to use up any remaining time to review your answers.

OP
H
Oct 8, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
After you finish the last question of a section you are taken to a page that lists all the questions you have answered and have not answered. Once you see a question listed as unanswered, just click on it and you will be taken to it.
Thank you, I hope it's that easy!