First practice test after diag

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DayDune

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to take my first practice test, and I've only taken the Kaplan diagnostic, way back in Oct. I dunno which one to start with...AAMC CBT 4, 5, or 6....any recommendations? I'm not going to take any Kaplan FLs b/c I take the real thing on May 31 and I don't have the time. I'm def going to take 7-10, but I think I'm going to save those for last as the word out there is that they are the most like the real thing.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to take my first practice test, and I've only taken the Kaplan diagnostic, way back in Oct. I dunno which one to start with...AAMC CBT 4, 5, or 6....any recommendations? I'm not going to take any Kaplan FLs b/c I take the real thing on May 31 and I don't have the time. I'm def going to take 7-10, but I think I'm going to save those for last as the word out there is that they are the most like the real thing.

If you don't do well on your next practice, I would seriously consider rescheduling your exam.