First time posting.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluewaterfall

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone please help me decide which schools to apply to? I know that I should just apply next year but I want to give this cycle a shot for family reasons. I looked on MSAR and my MCAT falls in the 10th percentile of some MD schools. But I just wanted to ask here for some extra help with MD (and DO). I have applied to DO schools already (LECOM, Touro NV, Touro CA, Western, A.T. Still, PCOM, PNWU, & Rocky Vista). Any school suggestions are welcome. Please be kind.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Sorry about that. Just completely forgot I gave no information.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I suggest these MD schools with your stats:
California University
Loma Linda (if you fit their mission)
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Creighton
Loyola
Medical College Wisconsin
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Albany
New York Medical College
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
George Washington

Reactions: 1 user
I am an Asian male from CA. My ECs are good. I have a 3.97 GPA and a 503 MCAT score. Can someone please help me decide which schools to apply to? I know that I should just apply next year but I want to give this cycle a shot for family reasons. I looked on MSAR and my MCAT falls in the 10th percentile of some MD schools. But I just wanted to ask here for some extra help with MD (and DO). I have applied to DO schools already (LECOM, Touro NV, Touro CA, Western, A.T. Still, PCOM, PNWU, & Rocky Vista). Any school suggestions are welcome. Please be kind.
I suggest:
MCW
UCD
Loyola
Rosy Franklin
Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment) [maybe]
TCU/UNT
Any DO school. I can't recommend Nova, BCOM, ICOM and LUCOM, for different reasons. MSUCOM? Read up on Larry Nasser and you decide. LMU has an accreditation warning, which concerns me. CUHS is too new and appears to be too limited in rotations sites. UIW refuses to post their Boards scores, which is fishy.

I suggest:
MCW
UCD
Loyola
Rosy Franklin
Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment) [maybe]
TCU/UNT
Any DO school. I can't recommend Nova, BCOM, ICOM and LUCOM, for different reasons. MSUCOM? Read up on Larry Nasser and you decide. LMU has an accreditation warning, which concerns me. CUHS is too new and appears to be too limited in rotations sites. UIW refuses to post their Boards scores, which is fishy.
Thank you for your help!

I suggest:
MCW
UCD
Loyola
Rosy Franklin
TCU/UNT
Oh sorry, one more thing, when you say UCD, is that UC Davis?