first time takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deepak_nc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
since there is always a thread for re-takers
we need one for first time takers
how did u guys do... and what is the applic process looking like??
10V
10PS
10BS
R WS

still waiting on schools to hit me bac... filling out baylors secondary

Members don't see this ad.

First time as well!

8 V
10P
12B
M

Overall, very satisfied. :clap:
Application is a working process!!!!!!!!

PS 11
VR 11
BS 12
R

First time taker as well...wonder where I have a shot when I apply next year. Good luck to everyone who took it!

One other thing...was anyone surprised by how fast the scores appeared on the website? I don't mean in terms of the time of day they posted them, but rather in how fast it came up on the screen after you put in your user name and password. I guess I had the expectation of having a little more time to decide to click on a link to take me to my score after loggin on...like in the movies. Good luck to everyone who took it!

First time taker as well.

10 VR
11 PS
9 BS
P WS

Total: 30P

Overall I am satisfied with what I got, although I was studying witht he intention of achieving a 35. I don't have to worry too much considering I am a Canadian student, and most canadian universities are looking for a minimum of 30 as a cutoff with a 10 in verbal. So it looks like I made it with the skin of my chinny chin chin. Although I am completely unsure how most American schools are going to interpret my scores.

I am just relieved that I will not have to take this exam again, because otherwise I'd....................... do it again.

Cheers,
Smartreader

Originally posted by randallB
PS 11
VR 11
BS 12
R

First time taker as well...wonder where I have a shot when I apply next year. Good luck to everyone who took it!

One other thing...was anyone surprised by how fast the scores appeared on the website? I don't mean in terms of the time of day they posted them, but rather in how fast it came up on the screen after you put in your user name and password. I guess I had the expectation of having a little more time to decide to click on a link to take me to my score after loggin on...like in the movies. Good luck to everyone who took it!

I got exactly the same score as you (except I got a P in the WS). And yeah, people were saying that for previous tests, you had to click on a link before you get to the scores, but right when i logged in, there they were.

I was relieved and a teensy bit disappointed b/c my expectations were way too high to begin with....but I realize now how stupid I was (and if another person complains about whether their O for the WS section will hurt their chances of admission with their 38 score, I'm going to shoot them). Now I'm very content. I'm just sort of clueless as to what schools i can apply to next year.