1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Fit Rep question

Discussion in 'Military Medicine' started by IgD, Apr 13, 2007.

1. IgD

IgD The Lorax
    10+ Year Member

I'm writing my fit rep bullets and I want to include a remark about "efficiency wedge". Is that something you create or is it something that resulted from your hard work? Help me come up with a bullet.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DogFaceMedic

DogFaceMedic Member
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Is "efficiency wedge" Navy speak for is very efficient and adds to the efficiency of the organization?

If so, you can use phrases such as, "Makes positive contributions to the organization's mission accomplishment." or, "Makes efficient use of time and material resources to enhance the organization's mission and objectives."

Life is not all about self-promotion, but if you don't say it about yourself, who will?
    good luck

4. IgD

IgD The Lorax
    10+ Year Member

I specifically want to use the phrase "efficiency wedge" in my fit rep. What is the proper use of the term? For example "Created an efficiency wedge resulting in 500k in cost savings"?

5. DogFaceMedic

DogFaceMedic Member
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I don't use the phrase in the Army, so can't help much. If those reading it in your service know how it's used (i.e., those reading the fit rep), then your usage is straightforward and to the point.

6. runningmom

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
  7. Gastrapathy

Gastrapathy no longer apathetic
    Physician Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    LCDR Schmuckatelli scored a birdie with his efficiency wedge by aggressively identifying all the doctors who were prescribing nonformulary medications and making sure they were immediately deployed to the land of the endless bunker where they could practice their sandwedge play for a year at a time and saved the Navy $40,000 dollars by ensuring that there will be Norvasc for no-one.

Note: all fitrep bullets must be run-on sentences (twice over), include unverifiable dollar figures and at least one inappropriately applied adjective like "aggressively."

8. Ex-44E3A

7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Bwahahahahah! :laugh:

"The land of the endless bunker"

Gastrapathy, you have tickled my funny bone this morning... well-played.