Fl mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tompharm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if I would be ok on this exam if I just know Dr. Seamon's notes and the DEA manual. If anyone has taken the exam and reviewed those notes can you please tell me if there is something else I should review.

Members don't see this ad.

Do I need to know Reiss and Hall like the back of my hand for federal questions because it is very wordy.

I used Dr. Seamon's notes, read through Reiss and Hall once focusing mainly on section g and h, Ch 465 and 893 statutes online, and the pharmacists manual for controlled substances....I only studied for about 3 full days and this was enough for me.....everyone is different and the exam is hard, but for some questions I didn't know, I still don't even know where you would find the answers, so I would not change anything about the way I studied.....I thought I failed after I left and I ended up with a 90

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think that all of those study guides were helpful or were some more helpful than others.

Do i really need to study the federal laws book? i am looking at it and some of it is covered in seamons and other stuff just looks like it may not be on the exam

To be honest, it's easy reading.....focus on just those 2 sections...the controlled substance info is really important for the test....I think everything I used was beneficial.....there was definitely more detailed stuff on the test than what was in Seamon's packet, so I gave you what I used, take it or leave it.....it's a hard test, preparation is important!

for PSE do we need to know how many tablets it takes for each dose to make the 3.6 grams, 7.5 grams, or 9 grams?

Hi! Congrats to those who passed the MPJE! Just moved to Florida and taking the Fl MPJE next month. Can someone help me get some review materials mentioned on the thread like Dr. Seamon's review and UF Law notes? Would greatly appreciate any help! [email protected]

Thanks so much in advance!!