Fl Mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rx2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I posted once before but did not hear from anyone, so I am trying again. I took the Florida MPJE a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately did not pass. I'm getting ready to take it again, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice that might help? Anything in particular that I should study? I'm really freaking out about this because I have to pass the exam this next time. Thanks in advance for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I posted once before but did not hear from anyone, so I am trying again. I took the Florida MPJE a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately did not pass. I'm getting ready to take it again, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice that might help? Anything in particular that I should study? I'm really freaking out about this because I have to pass the exam this next time. Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm taking mine today so I'm not sure how much help I can be but I've been looking over the Federal Pharmacy law book by Hall and Reiss. Florida law is very similiar to federal law with the exception of a few differences. I also read through the state statutes and laws pertaining to pharmacy. Maybe other people have other suggestions too. Good luck!

Translucient, how did the test go? I'm taking mine on Wednesday. I'm freaking out. Any last minute tips?
Thanx in advance.

Thanks so much for the replies! I will definately plan on studying those things. I hope that your test went well. Let us know how you think it was!