Quantcast

Fl Mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rx2007

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi everyone,

I posted once before but did not hear from anyone, so I am trying again. I took the Florida MPJE a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately did not pass. I'm getting ready to take it again, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice that might help? Anything in particular that I should study? I'm really freaking out about this because I have to pass the exam this next time. Thanks in advance for any help!

Trancelucent1

Gator Girl :)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I posted once before but did not hear from anyone, so I am trying again. I took the Florida MPJE a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately did not pass. I'm getting ready to take it again, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice that might help? Anything in particular that I should study? I'm really freaking out about this because I have to pass the exam this next time. Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm taking mine today so I'm not sure how much help I can be but I've been looking over the Federal Pharmacy law book by Hall and Reiss. Florida law is very similiar to federal law with the exception of a few differences. I also read through the state statutes and laws pertaining to pharmacy. Maybe other people have other suggestions too. Good luck!

FLaPharmgirl08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Translucient, how did the test go? I'm taking mine on Wednesday. I'm freaking out. Any last minute tips?
Thanx in advance.

Rx2007

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the replies! I will definately plan on studying those things. I hope that your test went well. Let us know how you think it was!