Flashcards for the bio section of the Kaplan Bluebook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drill2Fill

DentalStudentWannabe
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the idea of making flash cards for the whole biology section of the Kaplan Bluebook? I'm in the process right know of going through the book and making notes for each section of the biology review, and was thinking that it would be better if I wrote this out on flashcards, for easy quizzing later. I know it would end being alot of flash cards, but was just wondering if anybody else had did this.

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like a good idea, although i'm not much of a flashcard person. I have good retaining power so i'd like to go through as much info as possible without wasting too much time making flashcards. If you feel it works for you then go for it. Different people study differently. My DAT date is in April as well but earlier than yours. good luck

go for it...sounds like a plan man....besides any type of studyin is useful....while making flashcards you'll probably retain some info here n there....yay!
but i'd recommend using other resources too...
perhaps AP bio cliff notes or something
or Schuams Bio..
i'm planning on utilizing those resources as well...
but gotta do things step by step:p

go for it...sounds like a plan man....besides any type of studyin is useful....while making flashcards you'll probably retain some info here n there....yay!
but i'd recommend using other resources too...
perhaps AP bio cliff notes or something
or Schuams Bio..
i'm planning on utilizing those resources as well...
but gotta do things step by step:p

I was planning on using DAT destroyer after I got a pretty good foundation on the sciences. Hopefully it doesn't take until july to get that foundation.