flatulence during an interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChiaPet312

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it's friday night...nothing to do. so, i got to thinking how horrible it'd be to have flatulence during an interview, especially if its a one on one interview. you're interviewer would automatically know it was you who passed the gas. i mean, if it was one of those panel interviews, it'd be easier to think someone else did it.

lord..i am bored.

Members don't see this ad.

I can't believe I am responding to this thread, but yes, passing massive amounts of gas during an interview would be awkward at best.

Coops

you'd definitely get remembered in adcom meetings as the fart guy/gal instead of jo[e] average applicant with a 3.5 and 30 mcat and a nice ps.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are foods out there that can make your fart smell bad, notably anything with beans or from McDonald's. On the other hand, there are food that can make your fart smell better by neutralizing the bad smell...I'm not sure about the exact list of the latter type of food though.

Well it certainly would be one way to "blow" the adcoms away. ;)

What?!? You were all thinking it!

Originally posted by exilio
Well it certainly would be one way to "blow" the adcoms away. ;)

What?!? You were all thinking it!

:laugh:

there is another thread on this
do a search for

"farting during interview"

itd be worse if you crapped your pants. it'd be even worse if you crapped their pants.

Imagine if your interviewer passes gas, maybe you can use it somehow... ;)

Yea, what would you do if your interviewer passed gas? I mean, the smell could be so unbearable that it becomes difficult to answer his/her questions without gagging...

-Ice

I seriously had to take the biggest dump during the middle of my UC davis interview. I was prairie dogging through my ethics question in the end, then I flew out of there into the restroom as soon as it was over. Unfortunately, I dropped a bomb, only to find my interviewer washing his hands as I walked out with a huge grin....him: "Big Lunch" Me "I guess you could say that"...damn...i hope i get in.

Originally posted by finnpipette
I seriously had to take the biggest dump during the middle of my UC davis interview. I was prairie dogging through my ethics question in the end, then I flew out of there into the restroom as soon as it was over. Unfortunately, I dropped a bomb, only to find my interviewer washing his hands as I walked out with a huge grin....him: "Big Lunch" Me "I guess you could say that"...damn...i hope i get in.

HAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Lab-Rat21
Imagine if your interviewer passes gas, maybe you can use it somehow... ;)

and do what with it? Admit me or I'm going to tell everyone your farts stink a lot?