Flights for Early Interview Season (Sept-Oct)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spyderefs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://jetblue.com/deals/all-you-can-jet/?intcmp=HPHero1Eng_All-You-Can-JetPass

Heads up to fellow interviewers: I just heard about JetBlue's All-You-Can-Jet Pass, and if you're lucky enough to have a bunch of interviews between Sept. 8- Oct. 8, its $599 for unlimited travel for those dates.

Depending on number of interviews, I can't say for sure if it would save money. But it looks like a great deal anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

This is the third thread about this deal.

Members don't see this ad :)
http://jetblue.com/deals/all-you-can-jet/?intcmp=HPHero1Eng_All-You-Can-JetPass

Heads up to fellow interviewers: I just heard about JetBlue's All-You-Can-Jet Pass, and if you're lucky enough to have a bunch of interviews between Sept. 8- Oct. 8, its $599 for unlimited travel for those dates.

Depending on number of interviews, I can't say for sure if it would save money. But it looks like a great deal anyway.

:laugh: when you start scheduling your interviews, you're going to see how hard it is to find the date range you want... with a lot of schools, you'd be lucky if you get the month you're hoping to interview in!

:laugh: when you start scheduling your interviews, you're going to see how hard it is to find the date range you want... with a lot of schools, you'd be lucky if you get the month you're hoping to interview in!

I think it depends on how early you applied and how early you get invites. I could have scheduled all of my interviews in September if I'd had the financial means.

If the pass had been available at that time, I would have done it. As it stood, I had like 4-5 interviews in September. You can bet that I would've saved money.

I think it depends on how early you applied and how early you get invites. I could have scheduled all of my interviews in September if I'd had the financial means.

If the pass had been available at that time, I would have done it. As it stood, I had like 4-5 interviews in September. You can bet that I would've saved money.

hmm, interesting... I submitted the app first week it was available. In the month of August, I got about 12 interviws within 10 days. Although I scheduled all of them that week, they were all scattered across a 5 month period because everything was booked, with the latest being Cincy, Iowa, Case, and Ohio State. I guess it does depend on other things like which schools you apply to, and when you get your invites.

I would definitely use this airline pass if you can schedule more than 2-3 interviews in that month.

:luck: