Florida hospital radiology residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vlaka90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted post

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
vlaka90,

Hope the interview cycle is treating you well. Information you previously requested can be found on a different thread (Florida hospital radiology residency).

I am currently a resident at Florida Hospital and could not be more satisfied with the program for multiple reasons which I have detailed in the above referenced thread. Please let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the program. Alternatively, you can visit the program's website for updated information regarding residency life and benefits.

MAF

Beware of what you hear about this place. No weekends is a lie. They have added “call” and have always had night float. Resident morale is terrible. They tout a Senior year that is almost entirely electives, but it is just so they have complete freedom to make you take any rotation where they need seniors to do scut work. Sometimes you come to work and there aren’t enough reading stations and you just end up shadowing. This place would be near the bottom of my rank list if I were interviewing now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jus stalking...two complete opposite opinions...very interesting....not in interview yet...but this makes me wonder how I can best find out info about a program

This place would be near the bottom of my rank list if I were interviewing now.

And yet you chose to name your username after it?

0/10 Troll effort
-1/10 Gunner effort

Jus stalking...two complete opposite opinions...very interesting....not in interview yet...but this makes me wonder how I can best find out info about a program

A lot has rapidly changed in this residency since the post by MAF (for the worse). If you don’t believe my previous post, go ahead and interview at this residency to find out for yourself. Good luck with interviews.