Florida interview have to sign paper?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gators14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking through the Florida Interview feedback. Someone mentioned on there that there were so few feedbacks becasue Florida requires its interviewees to sign saying that they will not discuss the contents of the interview to anyone. Is this true? Has any other school done this?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't remember having to sign anything. Maybe I blocked that part out of my mind?

Yup TOTALLY true

First thing you do when you sit down in the interview room is sign a paper saying you will not discuss the questions in any way shape or form!

Sorry!

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't answer this question because I signed a paper saying I wouldn't.

yes, it's true. I was going to post in the interview feedback section after I had the interview but then when I got to the interview I had to sign that paper.

Hmmm....Maybe the interview is run something like "The Skulls" initiation process...... What a dumb/awesome movie

Just wanted to let you all know--- I got my UF acceptance letter today!! I interviewed on March 2 at my number one choice -Orlando! UF COP here I come!