Florida MPJE anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreforde

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a California pharmacist and luckily my NAPLEX scores will transfer. Graduated 2 years ago from University of Southern California and now moving to Florida. Has anyone taken the Florida MPJE? What can I expect? Any good study materials? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I just took FL MPJE couple of weeks ago and got licensed! I read the Kaplan notes couple of times, Federal law by Reiss and Hall, DEA website and the State law... got an 85..

Hi NAPLEXED,

I am PA license, and want to be licensed in FL too. I read your thread, and aware that you said you read Kaplan notes for FL MPJE. Where do I find this note. I have the purple Kaplan review book, but they are all about Naplex, not the MPJE. If you could let me know where you bought this material, or if you have this Kaplan notes book, can i buy it from you. Yes, I have the R & H Federal book, and I will go to FL state website to load up the DEA and law regulation to read. Thank you much if you respond me in this question.