Florida MPJE Material Needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Helpmeplease101

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm currently a licensed pharmacist in Illinois and am going to get married and be moving to Florida. Needless to say it's aleady a big change to be getting married, but I'm also in the process of getting licensed to practice in Florida as well. I'm so nervous because I am scheduled for my exam in 2 months and have been looking for good Florida MPJE law review materials! I keep reading about Dr. Straus and his material but cannot find it anywhere! Can you all please help me out! My life is going to change drastically this coming year and I could really use some help! I have a digital copy of the Illinois law review if anyone needs it too! Thank you everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!
I'm currently a licensed pharmacist in Illinois and am going to get married and be moving to Florida. Needless to say it's aleady a big change to be getting married, but I'm also in the process of getting licensed to practice in Florida as well. I'm so nervous because I am scheduled for my exam in 2 months and have been looking for good Florida MPJE law review materials! I keep reading about Dr. Straus and his material but cannot find it anywhere! Can you all please help me out! My life is going to change drastically this coming year and I could really use some help! I have a digital copy of the Illinois law review if anyone needs it too! Thank you everyone!

hey how did the exam go? i am also in Illinois and looking to take the Florida law. I'm suppose to be getting married in 2018 and would like to get this out the way before i get married.

Hello

Can someone please share the UF slides and any other materials I will be really appreciative. I am taking the exam 2nd try now in 2 weeks. Thanks so much

My email

Robirayd1 at gmail (only way I can type)

Hello

Can someone please share the UF slides and any other materials I will be really appreciative. I am taking the exam 2nd try now in 2 weeks. Thanks so much

My email

Robirayd1 at gmail (only way I can type)
hi, did u receive the UF slides can you send it to me chidiogali@yahoo com