Flowers &Silver Practice MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

Freddie

I just finished writing the two princeton review flowers & silver 7th ed practice MCATs. Are these exams easier/harder than the actual MCAT? I consistently got 10s for each section. Should I be congratulating myself or are these exams easier and thus should not be too thrilled?

Members don't see this ad.

I did better on the actual MCAT than I did on Flowers and Silver. But I sometimes raced through those ones, without bothering to properly check my answers.

I had 3 different books, and I found the Flowers and Silver MCATs to be the closest to the real thing.

Good luck!

Those exams are easy as hell! Not to be conceited, but they are. THe real MCAT is much more rigorous than those two tests. I took the princeton review course and they gave us that book. the practice tests they gave in class were excellent. i scored about 4 total points higher on the flowers/silv. exams.

I found them not to be very close to the MCAT. the verbal passages were crazy long and there are mistakes in them. They might have corrected them since I took one of them though. Either way, if you scored 10s then you're doing great. I've found that most practice tests err on the side of hard. Good luck.