Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Flowers &Silver Practice MCAT

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Freddie, Feb 12, 2002.

1. I just finished writing the two princeton review flowers & silver 7th ed practice MCATs. Are these exams easier/harder than the actual MCAT? I consistently got 10s for each section. Should I be congratulating myself or are these exams easier and thus should not be too thrilled?

2. brandonite

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

I did better on the actual MCAT than I did on Flowers and Silver. But I sometimes raced through those ones, without bothering to properly check my answers.

I had 3 different books, and I found the Flowers and Silver MCATs to be the closest to the real thing.

Good luck!

3. souljah1

souljah1 Attending
    10+ Year Member

Those exams are easy as hell! Not to be conceited, but they are. THe real MCAT is much more rigorous than those two tests. I took the princeton review course and they gave us that book. the practice tests they gave in class were excellent. i scored about 4 total points higher on the flowers/silv. exams.

4. doppl

doppl Member
    7+ Year Member

I found them not to be very close to the MCAT. the verbal passages were crazy long and there are mistakes in them. They might have corrected them since I took one of them though. Either way, if you scored 10s then you're doing great. I've found that most practice tests err on the side of hard. Good luck.