Fluoro pics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knoxdoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any websites providing teaching files with abundant fluoro pics to help newbies learn the anatomy?

Members don't see this ad.

I am teaching a cadaver course this weekend...I will try to save a series of pics and begin labeling the structures at different angles.

I am teaching a cadaver course this weekend...I will try to save a series of pics and begin labeling the structures at different angles.

Hi! Have u done that? If yes, can I also assess the pictures, as I am also in the learning phase of my carrer in pain medicine!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Have u done that? If yes, can I also assess the pictures, as I am also in the learning phase of my carrer in pain medicine!

Are you guys Pain Fellowship trained Attendings? Didnt you have to know fluro anatomy?

I have heard about portable aggregations of fluoro pictures that do not even require an Internet connection. They do not require any electricity or a special reader so I'm not quite sure how they work. They have "pages" but not actual web pages. According to what I have heard they are multimedia presentations with both text and pictures. I believe they are called "books".

books are expensive =(

internet can often be free.

I know the 'flouro anatomy', but is it not good to relearn it form the perspective of someone as experienced as Algos?

and more over I thought that this is a forum for sharing of knowledge. may be I was wrong!

I know the 'flouro anatomy', but is it not good to relearn it form the perspective of someone as experienced as Algos?

and more over I thought that this is a forum for sharing of knowledge. may be I was wrong!

It would be better to get in a car and drive to the Algos Research Facility in IN. Bring your own pig spine.

I don't have time to make the Haj, so several times a day I point my c-arm at Columbus, IN and say a prayer.

books are expensive =(

internet can often be free.

you medshool/ residency library should have free books to check out. I know does, I checked out two or three different books over the time period in residency that were excellent resources prior to starting the rotation...