Position Swap FM PGY 1 (IMG) in PA looking for swap/open positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmedico

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm an IMG (on J1) currently in PGY 1 of FM residency in PA. After multiple rotations these past few months, I have developed a strong liking for in-patient medicine and hence would like to switch residency tracks. I am greatly interested in IM. Neurology is yet another medical specialty that I find appealing. As a resident, I am self motivated, hard working and constantly look to better myself as a physician and person every day. I am also in good standing in my residency program and have received positive evaluations in my rotations so far.

A few words about my program - the faculty is highly supportive, the resident and physician population is diverse and friendly, the program is part of a well recognized network in the region and has the best board pass rates in the area. If there is a possibility of PGY2 swap I would highly recommend my program to anyone interested in FM.

Appreciate responses from other residents looking to swap positions as well as information regarding open positions. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.