Folks we have jumped the shark, officially

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
IMG_0367.PNG

Just got this email from Medscape on the current next level of #MeToo.

Apparently even though almost all patients have no clue who their pathologist is, we are facing a molestation epidemic on par with USA gymnastics that needs to be immediately reported out via Medscape email blasts.

I want only authentic stories from actual pathologists, who here has had their balls or breasts fondled by a patient under the pretense of helping them interpret a pathology report??

Own up now. We as a community of professionals cannot let unsolicited touching of our colleague's genitals by patients go on even more minute.

We need to put aside that for some our colleagues that MAYBE the only ball touching they get outside of certain massage businesses. We need to think of the bigger picture here.

Join me in this crusade SDN pathology posters.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, not buying it. I wonder if Medscape just knows whatever field you're in when it sends you its automated emails, and then inserts your field into the sentence "Patients Sexually Harassing ______". I haven't seen a physical patient since dermpath fellowship. None harassed me. A couple of them I certainly wish had.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, not buying it. I wonder if Medscape just knows whatever field you're in when it sends you its automated emails, and then inserts your field into the sentence "Patients Sexually Harassing ______". I haven't seen a physical patient since dermpath fellowship. None harassed me. A couple of them I certainly wish had.
...why i unsubscribed to all the medscape crap.

I like Medscape. Get many amazon gift cards off there for filling out surveys.

This reminds me of that one article, asking, "Are Asian Men The New Trophy Husbands?"

Ok. The word is out. Why the heck would i have wanted to do all
this nasty medicine/pathology stuff unless i knew there was some clandestine
payoff?

Just to chime in; I literally received the "Patients Sexually Harassing Radiologists" email today.

Reactions: 1 user