Following Sn2ed schedule but Ek 1001 taking a long time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ash366

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I am doing the Sn2ed 3 month program and decided to do all of the EK 1001 instead of 1/3 but this is taking a lot of my time. Roughly about 4 days to do it and then go over solutions.

I don't know which problems I should do if I decide to do 1/3 problems because for example for gen chek, the beginning is very basic asking about protons etc. So should I skip that or what.

Let's say chapter one for orgo Ek has 118 problems. Which ones should I do? Im afraid if I do 1/3 I might miss a question that is similar on MCAT but I skipped it on the EK 1001.

I have the exam on Jan 23. Do you think it will put me back if I add extra 4 days everytime to work on all of these problems? (Btw on these days I don't do verbal. Should I do verbal as well because thats my biggest weak point?) Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking about buying the phys/gen chem ek 1001 books. Do you feel they are helping? They aren't passage based and almost seem unnecessary as long as you understand the basics from content review. Do you feel they are helping your scores on self assessments and practice exams?