1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

following TienII's lead...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by marakah2, Oct 19, 2002.

1. marakah2

marakah2 Member
    7+ Year Member

what is everyone's first choice, and why? and also, what is the worst thing aboutyour first choice school?

maybe this would be clear if I already read all of the threads, but there are about a billion of them.

2. Random Access

Random Access 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

My guess is that you didn't choose the best subject for this thread.... just a suggestion. ;)

3. chopsuey

chopsuey miss independent
    7+ Year Member

:laugh: definitely too true....i was ready and poised with the ":rolleyes: "

i have a few schools that are tied for me, just to sort of answer the question. i guess if pressed to choose just one, i would pick mount sinai. they have a strong preventative and community medicine focus, which i love. there are lots of other things, but i think that is one of the strongest aspects of the school to me. the students and the faculty are both committed to community-based medicine. it really suits my experiences on how to maximize care.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. CaNEM

CaNEM Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I'll help you out.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...