Food during shifts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My go to, other than the usual grazing of any community food:

Beer Jerky
It this is not a typo, please tell me where I can get such a glorious thing.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
10417623_1597770390444231_1090254688242613271_n.jpg
Always keep a Ziploc full of these guys in my pocket.

Members don't see this ad :)
Damned if I know, but I'm hoping there's a scotch variation. Or at least gin. I'm not much for beer.

(I have, per my home scale, lost 4 lbs since the day after Christmas because of work... because I'm lucky to get my yogurt in at this point. I resorted to prepping big salads with lots of meat a couple years ago. And... I've taken that salad home several times this month already. Not exactly how I wanted my New Year's resolution to work out, but I guess there's been a bright side to working my ass off - figurative and apparently literally.) (And I'm repleting those calories tonight with cold pizza and vodka. Because... bad case + too many shifts = vodka.)

Reactions: 1 user
Funny that... this Flu season has been especially harsh in my neck of the woods. My wife got a terrible case, and was seriously flat-on-her-@ss for 10 days. She only went from bedroom to bathroom to kitchen (for gatorade and NyQuil).

She didn't cook for those 10 days. I brought her soups and such from Panera or (whatever she wanted from wherever, if she was feeling good enough to eat anything).

I lost like 9 pounds. My pants fit waaaay better.

Wife doesn't cook. I lose weight.

Hmm...

Reactions: 1 users