Football games in Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted678432

Fun post:
I was talking to a dentist who said that the DS students get pretty good seats at football games. It makes sense... good seats for them now, good donations from them later. Is this true?? Also, do you get into sporting events free with your DS ID, or do they make you pay?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure dental students can sit in the student section at football games, which is maybe what the dentist was talking about. Probably don't get in for free though.

Whatever the case, I'm ready to jump on the Michigan football bandwagon after four miserable years at Minnesota.

Reactions: 1 users
It depends on the school you go to. Usually if the dental school has a football team, most times they will allow students enter for free or at least for a discount price. Some dental schools located on a campus would be Pitt, UF, USC, UK, UL, Minnesota, UNLV, Ohio, OU, Temple...

Reactions: 1 user
It depends on the school you go to. Usually if the dental school has a football team, most times they will allow students enter for free or at least for a discount price. Some dental schools located on a campus would be Pitt, UF, USC, UK, UL, Minnesota, UNLV, Ohio, OU, Temple...
OU's is like 30 minutes away on a good day