Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Football: PCOM vs NYCOM

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by monchiormeno, Apr 19, 2004.

1. monchiormeno

monchiormeno Member
    7+ Year Member

"DO on the Hill" last Thursday in D.C., turned out to be not only an opportunity for DOs to get more involved in the issues that affect us, but it also gave DO students a chance to meet people from other schools. This DO students mingling ended up having a very interesting outcome:

Everyone knows, every school must have a rival school. Us, NYCOMers have decided to declare PCOM as our rival school. Don't get me wrong, WE KNOW NYCOM IS BETTER, we just want to have some fun showing PCOMers how much better than them we truly are. Let's think about this for a second, there is a lot of things that makes us similar enough to be rivals and a few questions have been raised on SDN about this topic.

There is no doubt about these two issues: NYC is nicer than Philly and the NYCOM ladies are much better looking than the PCOM ladies (I don't know about the boys, you guys send some really good-looking boys to represent PCOM in D.C., well played PCOMers!).

But, battles are won in the field and that's what this post is about. NYCOM will be hosting the 1st PCOM vs NYCOM football game. Time is still TBA, we need to coordinate with the PCOMers, see when their exams are, etc. We want to let them know another reason why NYCOM rules! But don't worry PCOMers, it won't be a total loss for you guys; when we celebrate our victory, the first round of drinks is on us!

Let the trash talk begin! :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DOtally great

DOtally great Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey im attending nycom this fall.. can ppl like me come watch the game? :)

4. monchiormeno

monchiormeno Member
    7+ Year Member

Of course! All prospective NYCOMers are invited!

5. AnthonyArslan

AnthonyArslan NYCOM Class of 2008

Hey...can 1st years (Fall '04) Play too or just watch?

6. monchiormeno

monchiormeno Member
    7+ Year Member

Any NYCOM or PCOM student can play!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all being organized by our SGA. As soon as I have all the rules I'll post on SDN again, til then...........have an awesome summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)