For all of those who have an upward trend...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bustedgrill

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did everyone do this semester? 4.03 for me! Keep busting butt people and we will soon be in D school!

-Mike

Members don't see this ad.

How did everyone do this semester? 4.03 for me! Keep busting butt people and we will soon be in D school!

-Mike

How do you get over a 4.0 is it like high school where classes are designated as honors/AP so you get higher or do you get more points for an A+ or what?

Gotta love the upward trend...it is a little frustrating though when you get nearly 4.0's for 3 years straight and your cumulative doesn't break 3.4.
Dental schools will notice the trend though. Keep up the good work.

Members don't see this ad :)
im glad 4.0's are not possible at my school. :thumbdown:

4.0 from taking a few grad classes this fall. GPA from undergrad is a 3.4, 3.2sci.

I thought A+ = 4.3 on the AADSAS conversion chart?

I am in a similar boat, my first year GPA was 2.5 and second was 3.9 and third should be quite a bit higher! It's a shame I wont be able to break 3.5 in 4 years, I have to stick around for a 5th to get 3.55 or so.

Upward trends are overrated :p

I'm had a worse semester every semester since I began undergrad, the ultimate downward trend :laugh:

Finished with 3.5 cumulative after starting with 4.0, still got in. :luck:

so for everyone who doesn't have a 4.0+, keep yo head up! you still have a chance... :xf: