It was just too weak, I admit.

germ

Riding Dirty
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
South
vertical bite said:
OK, gut check time.
I keep reading how you people LOVE dentistry and have dreamed about being a dentist for all your days.....
If that is true and you do not get into dental school.,,,,,
WILL YOU TRY TO ENTER A DENTAL HYGENIST program ?
NOT? WHY? You love the field...
Do you not love it enough to sit shotgun with a dentist?
If you say no then I question your LOVE...
Just my thoughts.
Try again. this one is weak.

rmpagnt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2004
Status
bored people with petty lives who need to start sh-t- these same people throw gas on a fire. Such people are just pathetic and small just begging for attention. :thumbdown: sad.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
rmpagnt said:
bored people with petty lives who need to start sh-t- these same people throw gas on a fire. Such people are just pathetic and small just begging for attention. :thumbdown: sad.

My life is nice!

Thanks,

VB, 2009 dental

dentwannabe

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2005
Status
vertical bite said:
My life is nice!

Thanks,

VB, 2009 dental
all jokes aside, just be honest and admit you're an attention-*****. You beg for attention. You crave it. You need it to supplement every O2 molecule you take into your lungs....... I think its safe to say you have issues.

wimmcs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
Status
dentwannabe said:
all jokes aside, just be honest and admit you're an attention-*****. You beg for attention. You crave it. You need it to supplement every O2 molecule you take into your lungs....... I think its safe to say you have issues.
I bet this he/she is short as heck, weighs 400+ lbs and is bu** ugly! He/she has been rejected by ALL schools and just displays this image that he/she would LOVE to be.. dont' be fooled. I bet hasn't applied for school since no$, no schooling, but fortunately owns a computer that allows him/her to have a "life" even if it's borrowed/dreamed. Poor he/she...
Issues?... you bet!! :laugh:

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
dentwannabe said:

hahahah, an attention ***** I am !!!

Give it to me big daddy.

No I am just presenting my happiness as its been a long 5 years of college waiting to apply.
I was told that I needed a masters by my school and I got it them applied and got accepted everywhere.

did i need that masters, heck no....

I am just glad its all over now.

I am sittin back on cruise control drinking many beers and enjoying what my future will be.

Kiluminati

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2005
Status
vertical bite said:
hahahah, an attention ***** I am !!!

Give it to me big daddy.

No I am just presenting my happiness as its been a long 5 years of college waiting to apply.
I was told that I needed a masters by my school and I got it them applied and got accepted everywhere.

did i need that masters, heck no....

I am just glad its all over now.

I am sittin back on cruise control drinking many beers and enjoying what my future will be.
Aren't you that homosexual ex-CPA who just said you double majored in biochem and biology or something? And that Pink Floyd quote has got to go. It makes you look like an un-married 40 year old CPA with nothing to do but crunch numbers and jack off on SDN.

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
Kiluminati said:
Aren't you that homosexual ex-CPA who just said you double majored in biochem and biology or something? And that Pink Floyd quote has got to go. It makes you look like an un-married 40 year old CPA with nothing to do but crunch numbers and jack off on SDN.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

isnt there an iggy button on SDN?

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
PERFECT3435 said:

isnt there an iggy button on SDN?

hahaahhah

good one !

Tooth Fixer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2005
Status
dentwannabe said:
Attention ***** foo sureee. Vertical if you got into dental school like you say and played basketball or whatever the crap you played. Don't you have friends to go out and play with. WTF kind of a loser sits on the computer making BS threads if he is in dental school already. You say you got in then what are you doing posting crap here this is for predental. I bet your some loser art major who couldn't even pull an A in there and found this site by accident trying to BS with people who actually want to make something out of their lives.

OP
vertical bite

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
Tooth Fixer said:
Attention ***** foo sureee. Vertical if you got into dental school like you say and played basketball or whatever the crap you played. Don't you have friends to go out and play with. WTF kind of a loser sits on the computer making BS threads if he is in dental school already. You say you got in then what are you doing posting crap here this is for predental. I bet your some loser art major who couldn't even pull an A in there and found this site by accident trying to BS with people who actually want to make something out of their lives.

hahahahaha

lies lies lies....its so funny.

I tell you what though, ART IS HARD and dentistry wont be that bad, I just hate to look at all those teeth all the time.

That will be the hardest.

hahahahahah

dentwannabe

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2005
Status
Kiluminati said:
this is jus too funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
no offense.

Tooth Fixer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2005
Status
Kiluminati said: