for all those who interviewed at pritzker in late january (post 20th)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EBI831

legend in the making
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any news? well, when u get it will you post it here for those of us waiting. they said 6-8 weeks and this is the 8th week. perhaps this week, then?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry, I'm going crazy with anticipation too! :D

so i just called because i hit the 8 week mark. the secretary, who was kind(a rarity in medical school admissions) informed me that they only meet twice a month--at the middle? and at the end. she said no decision has been made onmy application and "they are getting down to the last applicants" so a decision will be made and "it may be next week or it may be next month" . aaagh the waiting game, my other schools told me within 4 weeks, why oh why do the last two have to take so long? waiting is disenchanting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the update...I wish I had known so I could better focus my anxiety! Oh well, so much for the hope of knowing before the end of spring break!

guess one week to a month is overexagg i got in today with a call from joni! yay!!!!!!!!! good luck to the rest of u especially u argawarga

Congrats EBI831! The admissions committee met yesterday, and so you heard your good news today. For anyone who is interested, they will be meeting again on April 10th. You can call in regarding your decision after that date. I interviewed Feb 6th, and they told me to call in on April 11th to find out. (I'll be halfway across the world, but I have a feeling I'll stay up anyway and call...) Good luck to everyone waiting!