For anybody who has e-submitted their AADSAS application. please help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PleasePassDAT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have pretty much completed my AADSAS application and about to e-submit it, but one of my evaluators went AWOL on me.
My question is this: If I e-submit my AADSAS application can I go back and access my evaluators section to re-send him the email from AADSAS with a place for him to electronically submit my recommendation? I already sent it to him a month ago, but I am pretty sure he deleted it.

Members don't see this ad.

I would actually call AADSAS and ask this question because I know they can submit after you e-submit but I dont know about him receiving the email. I would think they could but I would check with AADSAS to be sure.

It could be in his "junk mail" I had the same problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can call AADSAS to have them re-send the email to your evaluator. If the evaluator still doesn't respond, you can still delete them from your list after you've e-submitted (a red X appears next to their name until their letter is received... clicking it will remove them).

I would try to get a hold of your evaluator to make sure that he/she got the message.:thumbup:

You are here: ADEA Internet » Dental Education Pathways » Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS) » Applicants » General Instructions » Evaluators
Evaluators

You may make revisions to this section at any time during the application process (before February 15, 2010).

that is from the webpage, you can change them at any time. i am e submitting it without having even filled this section out yet