For anyone who applied to Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longhorn

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I saw a thread floating around for Northwestern awhile ago. I just received an interview invitation from them and my app was complete two months ago. I guess they are just slow ass ****ers! Keep in there if you are still waiting

Members don't see this ad.

what is the website address for the status check page?

Members don't see this ad :)
WOO! Got an interview! WOO! :)

My app was complete on 9/9, so I was pretty much losing hope, but I just received an invite on 11/26.

Who knows why it took so long. It doesn't really matter to me now! So no one should give up on NW just yet. An invite could still be coming your way.

Anyone going to be there on 1/21?

My application was complete Sept 4. I have not heard anything yet but I hope to soon.

I was complete around 9/9 and I saw on the status check page that an inivitation was sent on 12/3.

Does anyone know if you can schedule the interview before receiving the letter?

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting!

you schedule the interview online-- follow the prompt. Definitely do it before you get the letter- the dates go fast!

congrats!!

does anyone know when northwestern sends out decisions?

get this...i submitted amcas on july 7, and i JUST NOW got approved for northwestern's secondary (found out through the app status page). that's the only school that's taken so long. they are seriously slow mf's.

Originally posted by marq_bme
does anyone know when northwestern sends out decisions?

I was there yesterday. They said that one batch of acceptances will be sent out in late December, and the batch after that will be in March.

Originally posted by KBCoch

Anyone going to be there on 1/21?

See you there :D

So for those of you who received interviews, you first saw your invite via the application status page? Was there an email as well or only a regular hard copy letter to follow? I received an invite at Finch, and I called Northwestern to see if they could fit me in for an interview depending on the status of my file. The person I spoke to told me that a decision had been made, and I should be receiving a letter in 1-2 weeks. It doesn't sound too good, does it? :(