For Anyone Who has Interviewed at Ferris State So Far...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PistonFan531

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think you could PM me your interview feedback if possible? The reason why I ask is because there is hardly anything for Ferris in the interview feedback column. I have an interview there next week and I am starting to freak out since it is one of my top choices and I would like to be more prepared.

Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

sorry to say, but you can't expect people to post about the interview when they were also nervous for thiers and they are trying to get in also. Telling you what the interview entails would hurt thier chances of getting in. Even though I have interviewed there and don't plan on going there anymore, I still would not give out information about the interview because it is not fair to myself and everyone else because we all go through the same thing. Just research the school and look up practice questions, and if you feel comfortable with your answers and you think they will make you stand out, then you will do fine.

How did it go for you today? I did alright, i think being comfortable was the biggest part, which wasn't very hard as everyone seemed really nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
a4pharm - Were you notified by mail or e-mail? I'm hoping to hear from them soon as well. :)

Thanks!

How did it go for you today? I did alright, i think being comfortable was the biggest part, which wasn't very hard as everyone seemed really nice.

Yea it wasn't too bad, although I must admit, there were some pretty difficult questions thrown at me.

I really hope I get in since I probably got waitlisted at Wayne.:( I definitely would not prefer to move out of state and pay the insane amount of tuition money over there.

PistonFan....did you do pre-pharm at Ferris too? My DD will be starting the pre-pharm honors program this fall. Any pointers for her? She also got into the preferred admit at U/M. Decision time...

PistonFan....did you do pre-pharm at Ferris too? My DD will be starting the pre-pharm honors program this fall. Any pointers for her? She also got into the preferred admit at U/M. Decision time...

I really can't tell you much about Ferris since I do not know much about the school. Sorry. I did almost all of my undergrad at Wayne.

Thanks! My DH didn't want her living near WSU and I didn't want her commuting...could have had full ride! She loved it at Ferris....small, quaint, personable, private room. Best of luck to you...