for anyone who knows about ucla ochem (30 series)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benbuttcakes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After reading previous threads, it seems that most of the experts have suggested that you only have to go as far as chem 30BL for labs (so 30CL not required). Yet, what about requirement for medical school, many of which list a year of o-chem with lab on their admission requirements? I THINK (but am quite confident) that some also explicitly specify that you need a year of o-chem lab (although a year of o chem with lab seems to imply that already - to me anyways). I mean, should I say I did 2 quarters of o-chem lab with 30 series and one o-chem lab as chem 153L (biochem lab), meaning not taking 153L leaves my premed courses incomplete? I figure I might as well list the schools im interested in for now: albany, west virginia, new york medical college, texas tech foster, university of texas - san anton, george washington, east virginia, morehouse, john c edwards. Havent began applying, entering class of 2010, hopefully. Thanx.

Members don't see this ad.