For Cerberus so loved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
the mcat that he gave his only begotten social life so that whoever studies may not end up in the Carribean but be accepted allopathic.

AMEN

Now give me my GD scores you miserables sots!

Members don't see this ad.

Cerberus said:
the mcat that he gave his only begotten social life so that whoever studies may not end up in the Carribean but be accepted allopathic.

AMEN

What the heck are you going to be like in another 4 weeks, if you're ranting now?

Cerberus said:

AMEN

......cerb......open a window....you need some fresh air! :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Cerberus said:
i havent slept much in the last week like oh say an average of 2-3 hours a night for the last 3 nights. yup, pretty sure i am going crazy...good times

Just think in 9 days it will all be over?well except then you have the excruciating wait which, to some, is worse than actually taking the MCAT?..I hope this helps. :smuggrin:

thewzdoc said:
Just think in 9 days it will all be over?well except then you have the excruciating wait which, to some, is worse than actually taking the MCAT?..I hope this helps. :smuggrin:

weird? no?

Cerberus said:

AMEN

the pre-med geeks should pair up with the computer nerds and devise an elaborate data retrieval system for this purpose. Anyone at AAMC want to be my apprentice?

jarrod_dale said:
weird? no?

I see what you mean......where did I get 9 days.... :rolleyes:.....hmmm.....I don't know.... :laugh:

Don't the scores become available online before they are mailed out? You have to pay a small fee (of course) but you can get them before they are mailed out. My friend did this last year. I just don't remember how much quicker it is before the mail out.

deepsouthmedic said:
Don't the scores become available online before they are mailed out? You have to pay a small fee (of course) but you can get them before they are mailed out. My friend did this last year. I just don't remember how much quicker it is before the mail out.

They say 60 days after the test date is when they are mailed and they are available online....I don't think it costs extra....

thewzdoc said:
They say 60 days after the test date is when they are mailed and they are available online....I don't think it costs extra....
I think it does...my friend came to me and asked should he pay the fee and get the scores...I said absolutely! I think it is 15$ maybe?

someone should make a movie about a bunch of pre-meds that plan to "steal the mcat".