For current CCOM students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woodhorse22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello people,
I am starting CCOM this fall and had a couple of questions for the current students:

I know the class size is somewhere around 150, so does everyone move from one lecture hall to the next everyday or is the class divided into groups and the schedule is rotated accordingly? How does the OMM lab period work? Is the whole class in the same OMM lab? Is the OMM stuff done in pairs? Do we pick our partners or are they assigned?

Also, is the univeristy tolerant of students who need to attend to religious obligations (prayers) every week for a few hours?

Lastly, can someone give study tips? That is, after classes are over for the day, how should I study for that day's notes? Anything will be appreciated. THX

Members don't see this ad.

You all go to class at the same time except for certain labs where you will be divided into groups and have your own schedule.

OMM lab is with the entire class except you pick your own partner. Usually the hotties get taken first. Kidding.

There is almost nothing you HAVE to go to so doing prayers won't be a problem. This will become more of an issue in 3rd/4th year but you can probably work something out. Just don't do it at the expense of your fellow classmates (ie - leaving them with more work so you can go pray).

No one will be able to give you study tips. You will find out what works for you when you get there. You will be fine. Good luck.