Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

For DDS and DDS students only.

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by AT747, Oct 20, 2002.

1. AT747

AT747 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Can you guys recommend something good for teeth whitening ? My dentist is asking $250. I don't have that much money.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    CREST WHITESTRIPS

Crest Whitestrips not only works well, but it's easy to use. You can get the CONSUMER version around ~$40 at Target, Walmart, or your local grocery stores. If you would like, my class is doing a fundraiser selling the PROFESSIONAL version of the Crest WHITESTRIPS for $35.00.

CONSUMER version is less potent (less peroxide concentration) and it's only a 2 week supply

PROFESSIONAL version is more potent (more peroxide concentration, whites teeth faster) and a 3 week supply

If you're or anyone else is interested please let me know.

Go with Crest Whitestrips...I'm using them and they work great for a cheaper price.

:cool:

4. AcidETCH

AcidETCH UPENN SDM '07
    7+ Year Member

Luminous_1: You probably have severe toothbrush abrasion from all that brushing. :rolleyes:

Don' t know much about Crest Whitestips other than that my friend tried them. He says it tastes aweful. Oh well, no pain no gain. :)

AE