For Foreign Graduates who are struggling to pass NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kibbles1105

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am here to help you. I am just a fellow foreign graduate that loves to help. I don't give study materials or give you handout questions. But I will try and find out what weaknesses you have and we will try and focus on those and finally succeed on this exam.
If you need more information please PM me.

Sometimes, you'll never know what you're doing wrong until someone tells you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I am here to help you. I am just a fellow foreign graduate that loves to help. I don't give study materials or give you handout questions. But I will try and find out what weaknesses you have and we will try and focus on those and finally succeed on this exam.

Thank you very much for your kindness in offering help. I am sure YOUR SUPREME BEING will bless you !!! You will have many good luck in your life !!!:love:

Reactions: 1 user

I am herif to help you. I am just a fellow foreign graduate that loves to help. I don't give study materials or give you handout questions. But I will try and find out what weaknesses you have and we will try and focus on those and finally succeed on this exam.

Hi, I am looking for a link to the sdn 120 math questions. Pls help! Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi there,
I'm a foreign graduate, a mother of 3, have limited clinical experience..
I need to pass the test before the new changes coming this Nov.
I started studying from the Rx prep book.. it was very difficult to me to answer the questions on the infection diseas and after finishing one chapter..I forget everything. ..any advice would be appreciated ..
Thanks