For Interviewees at U of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dominator39

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have received interviews at Pritzker, has your AMCAS been processed already? And how long ago did you send in your secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

They are requesting paper AMCAS apps to be either emailed to them or sent to them thru snail mail. I emailed them just a few days ago and don't expect to hear anything from them for at least a couple weeks.

i got a pritzker invite on tuesday via email. My amcas still says "N/A" for the processed date, I sent them off an html version of my amcas just last friday. I sent in my secondary on 7/31. I haven't seen anyone else post yet about a pritzker interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you MD/PhD, coop?

nope, just MD

How soon is the interview scheduled for? Does Pritzker have rolling admissions or just early interviews?

Coop, are you an in-state applicant for Pritzker? If not, are your stats pretty high?

they offered me an interview on sept 4,6,10,11,13,18, or 20. I just today called and took sept 20 because I want to do a mock interview beforehand (pritzker is one of my top choices and I want as much practice before it as possible). i'm not an IL resident, though based on percentages at pritzker the preference given seems to be rather slight. pritzker does rolling admission starting nov 1st. i've been asked to post my stats like 40 times on this site after getting this invite, so they are on a bunch of threads, anyways, its a 3.8,3.8,36, jhu ugrad.