For kimberly please reply!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nilblue

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Maybe sometime in Feb/March you posted(I am not sure) that the MCPHU has abolished night calls- it was made public after the rank-order submission date was over. Is it true?
Can you please confirm it-is it for IM prog only?
Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by nilblue:
•Hi,
Maybe sometime in Feb/March you posted(I am not sure) that the MCPHU has abolished night calls- it was made public after the rank-order submission date was over. Is it true?
Can you please confirm it-is it for IM prog only?
Thanks in advance :rolleyes: •••••Hmmm...must have been someone else who posted that. I have no information about night calls (we don't do night float here for surgery) at MCPHU or anywhere else. Perhaps someone else can clarify this for you. Or better yet, consider contacting the school dirrectly - nothing like the word from the horse's mouth.

I saw the posting as well. I believe it was by someone who is an MCP-H student there. Unfortunately, I can't remember the screenname. It might be under the thread concerning the MCP-H IM program. This fellow I have in mind answered in that thread. Hope this helps. Good luck.